Wednesday, February 27, 2013

EdTech eBook Review

I thought that this ebook was very interesting. It went over a lot of different types of technologies that we can incorporate into our classrooms and into our lessons as well. I have been skeptical about whether I would use the technology we have learned about thus far in my classroom because I will be in special education, but this ebook showed me a lot of other technological tools that I know would make a big difference in my student's learning.

I especially liked the section on Ipads. I have used a Kindle Fire in my P.P.C.D (preschool program for students with disabilities) classroom and was amazed at the level of attention and the duration of attention of all my students. I was able to work with one group on color identification and another on motor skills by popping bubbles. Being able to bring that kind of technology into the classroom is not available to all classes, but if you do have the opportunity this ebook is a great place to learn the best ways to make the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment